Sign up today for Glow's in person and online workshops & trainings!
Women's Day Yoga
If you missed your chance to join us in person on Women's Day, click the link below for an Online Version of the Women's Day Event!
On the 8th of March every year, the world celebrates Women's Day, which comes as an important reminder of women's roles in making real and positive change in the human society over the ages.This year we are seeking out and celebrating women’s achievements, creating an inclusive world.
Portion of Proceeds Donated to the Denise House in Oshawa
Date: Monday March 8th Time: 7:00pm - 8:30 pm Exchange : $45.00+hst Location : Coronation Rd. Japanese Studio *(sold out)*
Online option available below!
In person SOLD OUT!!
Online Recording Available for only $11.11+hst
Join Tara Green for an Online 25 hour Certified Restorative Teacher Training
Your course includes:
* 20 hours in class time (5-9pm Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday/Sunday)
* 2 class passes to attend a restorative yoga class (does not apply to workshops)
* 2 hours assisting a restorative yoga class
* 1 hour homework
* Detailed restorative yoga training manual
* Certificate of Restorative Yoga Teacher recognized by the International Yoga Alliance
What to expect in this course:
* Learn how to plan and instruct a restorative yoga class. We will discuss the various props available to enhance your student’s experience and offer up lots of support.
* We will explore the lines of energy within restorative postures and how you, as a restorative yoga teacher can offer up more support and comfort for your students.
* We will discuss the tools and tricks to help quiet a busy mind and create a safe nurturing environment
* Discussions on pranayama, meditation and the parasympathetic nervous system and so much more!
Join Tara Green for Glow's Pre & Post Natal Certified Training *Online*
Your course includes:
* 20 hours in class time
* 2 hours sitting in on a pre/post natal class
* 3 hours personal study and homework
* detailed prenatal yoga training manual
* certificate of prenatal yoga teacher recognized by the Yoga Alliance
Dates: May 7,8,9 & 14,15,16
Investment: $399 +HST
Hours of Training: 25, Yoga Alliance Certified
For an in depth look at what to expect from this course click the link below!